(In the Works)
Rules and Engagements
Every thing has its place, and every place has its things. Rules are meant for order – the prevention of chaos and confusion. The rules are the same as 4E, just with some slight modifications.
Homebrew modifications are the following:
- Everyone starts off at level 11 (so they can have their paragon path).
- Starting gear consists of three enchanted items or enchantments of:
- * 1x Level 10-quality
- * 1x Level 11-quality
- * 1x Level 12-quality
- * 5000G (to purchase other necessary starting gear/equipment)
- Players must pick a hometown (whether it be a town, village, or a major city of a kingdom). If not, another option is to deem a kingdom one’s home. The other exception is to belong to a clan, most preferred a nomadic clan. Such features will provide potential role-playing situations/scenarios.
- I have used the 4E Ebberon Campaign Guide for their dictated religion regarding The Sovereign Hosts and The Dark Six, as well as the channel divinities of the Divine Power handbook. Even if you’re not a class of divination, please pick a second deity to worship (everyone worships The Traveler).
- Every player that is a divine class gets three (3) Channel Divinities:
- * and two (2) Channel Divinity from the (1) deity of their choice
- I created a new playable race known as Gali. Yes, they are heavily borrowed from the famous Tecmo Monster Rancher video game series.
- I have set up organizations (factions) for players whom choose to have their character a part of. When a player decides to have their character become a member of these organizations, he/she has access to pick the appropriate feats corresponding to that faction. See this for further details.
- Everyone must pick at least one (1) trait. Unless you choose Spell-Gifted, then you must choose a second trait.
- Note: You will not be able to use the benefits of the associated domain mentioned in the Divine Power handbook.
See Channel Divinities for the full list and details.
See Organizations for the full list and details.
See Traits for full list and details.